mandag 29. august 2011

Je Suis Là

It's the day before I start my big adventure, and there are so many feelings running through me. I can't properly explain it, but it feels as if I'm ripped in two. On one side I'm very happy that I'll soon start my adventure, and that I'll be meeting new people. But on the other side I don't wanna leave everyone behind, especially not because I know there won't be meetings with Ilanne, my girlfriend. Today, Monday I'm going to say goodbye to my best friends. That thought is very strange, and it doesn't feel real at all. People I've basically grown up with won't be there anymore, for a whole year. I must admit that the thought scares me a bit, but somehow I also feel safe, like a cancer patient ready to go to the beyond to see what awaits. Though my scenario is of course far from that sad, completely opposite actually. I just feel ready for anything, I hope that feeling will stay with me. All these thoughts and tons more are what runs through me, and tomorrow it'll all begin. Next time I'll write will probably be on the 21 hour long trip, if not I will at least write before I start school, the 6th of september.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar