mandag 16. april 2012

Bulletproof Heart

I can feel that I'm falling back to my ordinary routines.  It only took me 8 months to get used to America, haha.I've got 60 days or 8 weeks left here, and I don't know what to do, say, or feel. I've experienced more than I ever thought I would; I've gotten to do everything I wanted and even more. I'm not done yet, I've still got a couple of things to cross off the list. However, it does really feel as if a lifelong journey is about to end. It's funny how 8 months have felt like years and years, yet it has gone by so fast. I honestly can't believe everything that has happened.

The funniest thing happened a while ago; as I looked at myself in the mirror like so many times before, and I noticed that I'm not a little kid anymore. And it's started to become clear how close I am to being 18. 18, it has always seemed so far away. I've always thought of 18-year-olds as grown ups, and pretty old people. Now that I'm just a couple months away from it myself, I feel old xD I already feel like life's slipping away too quickly. I'm gonna keep living life the way I want it though, wasting the wasted time and living when I feel like it, 'cause there's nothing else I'd rather do.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar