onsdag 28. desember 2011

I'll Never Be Good Enough

It seems as if the voice in my head I usually call "judgement" at the moment is cloudy, and hard to hear. To put it as simple as I'm able to with my lack of explanation skill; I came here with wanting to work hard for a good future, whereas now I want to enjoy the whole ride until I can't. That probably makes a lot more sense to me than to you, but I think I'm finding what I want. Then again, it could be a play on my mind, wouldn't be the first time. Another side effect of this cloudiness has given me 10x more moral to study for language, and I really liked languages before. I'm spending a lot of time getting better at my spanish fluency, and my French and a little Dutch.

I'm spending my days lazy, usually just in bed in my room, playing guitar, language, and just boring homework. I'm gonna have some fun in the next days hopefully though, and I'm having a lot of fun exploring this new part of me. I hope everyone at home are feeling good, and doing fun stuff. And if there was one thing I wish people would know, it would be that if you ever share a thought of me, you can be certain I've given you a hundred already. I think a lot about home, and people I used to see and know etc.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar