mandag 19. desember 2011

Let Me In, I'll Bury The Pain

This Saturday was an pretty nice day, at first I was at a Christmas party with the exchange program at this fancy house. There I met a Swedish girl which I could talk Norwegian to, and relate to. It's always nice to be with people you can relate to and talk to about stuff. After the party I went to a Norwegian dinner, and oh my god it was awesome. People were wearing bunad, and Norwegian sweaters! And the dinner was exactly like at home, with the meat and the ricecream and everything! And then we sang Norwegian Christmas songs like "så går vi rundt om en enebærbusk" and stuff like that, I was proud that I was one of the ones who could sing it! The place itself was called "norse hall" which is epic.

It's true as they said, around Christmas the homesickness is worst. I miss my family and my friends, and it's weird that there's still so much left of this long road. I've seen so much, I've experienced more than I ever thought I would. Most of the things happen when I'm on my own, which is quite interesting. But I'm having a lot of fun, and I'm gaining friends just about every day. It's really strange, but I feel that I'm changing, I can feel my mind developing, for better or for worse I don't know. Now not to say that I'm turning into a different person, 'cause I'm not. I'm the same I've always been, and that's the way I like it! I miss my family and friends so much, and I love you all. When I get back we're gonna have so much fun, I can't wait!

Here are a couple of pics from the Norse Hall!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar