fredag 23. desember 2011

Life Is Half Spent Until We Know What It Is

So Christmas is here again, the one holiday I really don't like. I don't like the stress, the expectations, the madness that comes with it. It's just too much for me to want to handle, but I always find joy in something every Christmas. Jim Carrey as the Grinch is always nice, and so is my anti Christmas songs! I'm not gonna blabber on about how I hate etc, I don't wanna take the spirit away from you who actually like it! So no worries, I'll talk about something supercool instead, which is that I'm going to California in January! I'm gonna go to Disneyland and Universal Studios and just stuuuff! It's gonna be epic. Last night I spent with Dylan and his stepmom Martha at a Hanukkah dinner thing, which was awesome! We played a jew game, and ate jew food xD  At the moment I'm sitting just eating ice cream and thinking about how easy it is to impact people. And how easy it is to forget the people who mean the most to you, which is really bad, and it scares me. 'Cause most of the people who stick there to the end are the people you take for granted. We've all been there, that one person who gives you all you need everyday for so long, and then they go away and you remain with a void that needs to be filled. Luckily for me, that hasn't happened in a long time for me. I've learned to not take my friends for granted, at least for the most part! Haha.

This one goes out to my true friends, which unfortunately is more of you than you think. I love you, I'll never forget the smiles you've given me, the moments you've let me share with you. The good days, the bad days, the hours spent laughing away(and eating taco). I would never be who I am today without you, I'd never be the strong enough to face the world if it wasn't for the nice things you've done to me. Love is a huge underestimation of what I feel for you, no matter how big a cliché it is. But anyways, I appreciate you, that's what I'm trying to say. Every word spoken, every moment spent with you, I love it! :)

Awh you Americans and your love for exaggerating :D
















                                      You're a mean one Mr. Grinch! Love that smile, haha




I'm sorry if this makes me seem like a stereotypical guy, but this girl is probably my dream girl. She's so beautiful, and I feel so hopeless xD Like a fangirl or something…


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar