lørdag 11. februar 2012

Discovering The Waterfront

I'm just home from one of the best concerts I've ever been to. It's actually the 2nd best to be more accurate. It was freaking amazing, I can't believe it myself yet. I got to stand on stage (and touch xD ) Silverstein and August Burns Red. As I crowd surfed, some weirdo grabbed my legs instead of my body and I fell face down, as I get up people of course go crazy and starts to hit around them (which was where I was unfortunately.) So I started bleeding pretty bad, people circled around me and asked if I was okei xD I just said yeah and kept going. Silverstein played every song I wanted them to, except for My Heroine, but that was understandable. They played old songs like Discovering The Waterfront, Bleeds No More and Your Sword Vs My Dagger.

I'm really starting to enjoy this place, more than I ever thought I would. I feel so at home here, I can't explain it. It just feels amazing, like I was born to find this place. Every day I get more and more comfortable, and feel more and more at home. To be honest, I don't really wanna leave this place anymore :) But, after everything's said and done, I could never find any place like Arendal. And I'll never find friends like the friends I've got at home. I'm looking forward to seeing home again, but I wouldn't mind spending some extra time here in Portland, Oregon. Anyways, I'm so tired, and I need to rest. So goodnight!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar