lørdag 25. februar 2012

Waiting Here For You Everlong

After some slaps in the face, things just keep getting better for me. Things aren't changing that much, just my attitude towards them, and some luck I guess haha. Last Wednesday I was at a concert with The Fray, it was so amazing. He came out to the crowd and was within an arms length of me! He also rose from the piano without the mic to try to sing without it. He tried to shut everybody up, and it worked in the beginning, and I stod close enough so I heard him pretty well. But then he gave up because of some assholes xD It was all in all great though, and they even played Ungodly Hour.

I'm at the moment sleeping over at Dylans place. I've lived here since Sunday and I'm gonna live here a little while more. I like it a lot, they have good food. There are two dogs here, and they're very cute, but one of them, Alfredo, he's a big fluff ball that always smiles. He jumps up to hug you, and kiss you, and if I don't let him kiss me he gets so mad xD He's such a bitch.  I've been learning Dutch, French and Spanish so much lately, and I love it. Languages is really something I enjoy.Anyways, I promised pictures, so I'll get some pictures up here finally.


Dylan dressed up as Light for me 8D Haha, he's such a beast.


Saw someone else with my tattoo! :D So awesome



Walking around in a book store, and the most random Norwegian book comes up xDD What the fuck. It says "Yes! Time for wedding."


Took a lot of pics in California, but there's no way I'm uploading all that c:


Was so awesome being in Hollywood! This guy is my favorite comedian from my childhood :3


From the basketball game, we owned them so much :D And we got a free chalupa or something because they got over 100 points.


This is just hilarious xD

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar