tirsdag 28. februar 2012

Dream Of Para-Para-Paradise

No matter how much I like to focus on what I've got, I can't help but to let my mind wander. I often think of how it would be to find that one place where you could just relax, and know that this is where you belong. Sometimes that feeling of belonging comes along, and I feel great, but I kinda miss that feeling of just knowing that this is where I belong. I guess what it comes down to is that I miss my friends, and the safety the give. How retarded we used to act together, and just not giving a shit about who sees or knows. That being said, I don't wanna leave Portland anymore, this place is more than a home for me now, it's found its way to my heart. This place is ful of people who love to chill and take it easy, as well as have fun and enjoy your days. I've grown accustomed to new habits, learned to live without some things, and replace them with others.

I've seen so much, experienced more than ever, and everything in less than 7 months. I've been here for 181 days, and I've only got 108 days left. It's so scary how fast time goes. And I'm so sorry to say this (even though it's not my fault) but I've started to forget so much about my old life. Friends voices, the color of neighbor houses, the silence of the woods outside my house. More importantly, I've forgotten how it is to be with people who understand exactly who you are, where you come from, and what you value. The love for my closest friends has done nothing but grow stronger though, I can't wait to enjoy all those small things again. All those times spent with people (not mentioning names because I don't want anyone to think I've forgotten them) just chilling out, gaming, eating chocolate pudding, acting foolish laughing at stuff no one else would laugh of. Enjoying life for what it is. I still do those things, but I miss doing them without having to feel abnormal, I miss Arendal. My home, my roots, my heart.

I have often dreamed, of a far away where a hero's welcome is waiting for me.


Donnie Darko is one of the best movies I've ever seen, and I never get sick of it. If you like movies that makes you think, and that are pretty original, I suggest this one. It's an experience to watch.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar