lørdag 31. mars 2012

All You Need Is Love

So, once again I feel my mind change. I won't go into details, but I'm starting to believe certain things in life just aren't within my arm's reach. Anyway, this springbreak I've spent at the pacific west coast, right by the beach(duh).  I've experienced a lot of interesting and fun stuff c: I've seen sea lions (so fat, and so funny), seals, vultures, octopuses, sharks,  and so many other funny animals. I've gotten to swim and fish for crabs; I even got to drive a boat. I've gotten all these opportunities thanks to my good friend Thorvald, who is a Norwegian American, and his wonderful parents. Especially his father Carl. He's been great to me, and we've had a lot fun haha.

Furthermore, I really want your opinion on something. That goes for anyone who read his! I'm heavily considering a new tattoo (not now, but soonish). If you want to give me your opinion (I would really really appreciate it) please pm me on facebook or wherever, just not here xD  I can't say that your opinion will matter that much, 'cause in the end I am the one getting the tattoo, so I will follow whatever I think, but it would still be nice to hear your opinion. So here's the thing, I'm currently looking at two symbols. One is the symbol for lust (picture further down), and the kanji for love (picture also further down). Where I'd want it would be on my inner arm, between my hand and the middle of the arm. My question for you is: which one of them? Maybe both, one on each arm? Or do you have any places you think it would look better? Oh and just so you know, I really don't give a shit about originality, so the fact that kanjis are overused does not matter to me at all.  Thank you so much if you bother to give me some of your time. Here's the pictures:


The lust one






Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar