lørdag 17. mars 2012

You Make Me Wanna Die

This Friday started out like a lot of other Fridays, but eventually turned out to be so much more than that. I got home from school a got ready to go downtown for a French Lesson, which was a lot of fun, Aron is such a great teacher. After that it was straight back home to get ready for the big night. Eventually Dylan's father picked me up, and me and Dylan were on our way to see The Pretty Reckless at the Hawthorne Theater(one of the coziest venues ever!). The first band, The Hollywood Kills, were so amazing. They are very fresh, so fresh they still make everything by them selves haha (I think that'll change after this tour though). And after they played me and Dylan bought their cd and had a chat with them, and got them to sign it. They were so nice, and so thankful. They even signed with comments; "much love" and "thanks so much." Something a bit peculiar happened after the second warmup band started to play. A girl looking very shy came up next to me (I was on the side were there weren't a lot of people). And she started smiling and talking to me, which was a little bit awkward 'cause you have to get pretty close to talk over the sound of a concert. I normally don't care, but she was really tense, which makes me really insecure for some reason haha. She would come and go a couple of times until TPR, and after she said  bye, but without a lot of her clothes xDD It was very warm though, so she wasn't the only one. Anyways!

Asides from odd/awesome people, me and Dylan were pretty tired after the second band played, and we had to wait quite a bit for TPB, but as the lights went out and I got ready, I felt it was worth a million more hours for what was ahead(I had VIP tickets so I'd get to meet her). I make it sound like such a big deal, this is because to me it's like getting to first play in a movie with the actor, and then getting to do a fuck-scene with them. The concert was great, she was hot as hell, and she had quite some moves, some involving the microphone stand. They played almost all the songs I wanted them to play. When they finished we lined up for the meet and greet. We got free posters as we waited in line, and I had a pretty hard time understanding what was about to happen. When it was finally our turn, a came up to them and looked at Taylor. I handed her my copy of Light Me Up, and she said thanks for buying the cd instead of pirating it. I'm sure that by now I was as red as an strawberry, but I managed to push forth "thank you for being amazing. Can I get a hug?" She said sure, and gave me a long enough hug for me to smell her. Yeah, I'm totally a creeper xD But she's so beautiful, and even 100 times more beautiful in real life. I got a picture with her, and then we met the awesome guys from The Hollywood Kills again, and we talked some more, and got pictures with them. I told them that they had to come to Europe, and hopefully Norway. They said they hoped for a Europe tour, and thanked again for that we bought their cd, and that we took such an big interest in them.  This as been the best evening I've had in years!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar