mandag 19. mars 2012

Darkest Of Reveries

There are 88 days until I go home, and I've been here for 202 days. I really don't wanna leave xD But I've got a lot of things to do, and people to see, so of course it's gonna be amazing. The biggest thing is gonna be to come back to an over inflated state, where everything costs 3-4 times more. I'm thinking of booking a couple of tickets for Escape The Fate and Attack Attack! But I'm not sure if it's worth the 20 bucks a ticket yet haha.  Anyways, here are some pics.


Awwww yeeaaah! XXXTM. Love her signature


The Hollywood Kills, my new favorite band! :D


 It's a bit hard to see, but I really want this tattooed. Without the text of course though. The symbol for lust on the inside of my arm. Hmm, what do you think? Pm me xD 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar