søndag 17. juni 2012

Home (not sick)

I've been home a couple of days now, and oh my god I feel great. Yesterday I had about 10 of my friends over for drinks and talking, and it was so amazing to see them again. I don't think I can even get close to express to them how much I love them (even after the drinks, haha). At the moment it's 6:30, and the damn jetlag has me up already; but fuck the jetlag. I'm up, and I'm blasting music while one of my best friends Henrik has occupied my bed making me sleep on the couch. I love him so much, so I don't care xD Yesterday he tucked me in on the couch and then he whispered "I'm taking your bed," and he gave me that typical Henrik smile. We broke two wine glasses yesterday. My mom didn't mind though, I suspect it's because I just got home, but I'm glad.

I've learned so incredibly much this year, and I've met so many amazing people. I'll remember some of them for the rest of my life. The lessons I've been taught, and the fun I've had; I couldn't appreciate it more. I'm gonna miss America, and all my friends there; but it was my time to go, and it felt more right than it ever did.

Furthermore, I've enjoyed falling back to my Norwegian habits. Especially having friends like I do. I wouldn't trade them for anything; they're the best friends anyone could have. It feels a bit strange being back to my normal time though. I always feel like all my friends should be sleeping 'cause it's day here. I'm starting to feel tired, so I'll end it here. I don't know how long I'll be keeping this blog up, as there aren't really any reasons for me to keep it up now that I'm home again. The journey is finished, now it's time to party and greet summer.


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar