mandag 11. juni 2012

I Come Alive

I just came home from the last stop for The Used's tour, and oh my god I feel good. Concerts are the reason why I live. The people there are just like me, for just one night they wanna give up everything and just feel the music. Whether it be standing still listening, jumping up and down, or going crazy in the pit; it's just the best feeling in the world. I always find friends who I sing with, and dance around with. This one big black dude looked at me and was like "you wanna go up?" I answered "hell yeah," and he got some people and threw me up to crowd surf. I never feel more alive than when I'm at a concert just rocking out. It's like no one can ever take that away from me, and nothing will ever make more sense to me. Music truly is my life.

Furthemore, the Used has some crazy mosh pits haha. And the people were nice, and picked each other up like you should; not assholes who just fucking tries to kill you. They had two walls of death(if you don't know what WoD is, it's when the artist splits the crowd in the middle, and when the music kicks in you just run towards each other with all you've got and hope you don't die). That one punk on the other side of the wall who looked at me smiling like come get me... We ran for each other, and I'm proud to say, we fucked each other up, and it was great. I've lost my hearing temporarily, and it was worth it. Thank you the Used, for being so awesome.




Release the Kraken! 



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar