lørdag 2. juni 2012

Funny Or Die

There are now 13 days until I'm going home; it's time to count down. The closer I get, the more at peace with it I feel. Since the beginning I've loved this place so much, but it's always been clear to me that this is nowhere near being as good as home. Sorry America, but your politics and preps are too much for me to handle, I prefer Norwegian politics and sosser xD Anyways, I want to share some parts of what I wrote in my notebook the first days here in Portland, Oregon.

Day 1 30th of August 2011
I've been here in Portland for less than three hours, and I already feel like its home. I must admit that during the 29 hour long travel I've had my share of remorse and negative thoughts, but after coming here they were all swiped away. I'm veyr tired so I'm gonna sleep any minute. I can't wait for tomorrow, it's gonna be great living here.

Day 2 31st of August 2011
Today I woke up too early; about 6am, so I packed out properly. Now I'm waiting because I'm gonna shower, and I don't wanna wake everyone up. I think I'm gonna study a bit. I'll write more later today.

So it's now 5:15pm, and we've been quite around. We went to the school where I'll be attending. I'm gonna have guitar as a subject, epic!

I don't wanna write more of it, I hate writing something handwritten into the computer xD It's so funny how young I seem to myself, reading this. Anyways, I decided I'm gonna write my final grades on here. And before I do that I have to say, Wilson is a pretty good school, it's not like the shitty schools in other places. The reason for that is that I live in the whitest preppiest place in Portland it seems xD Our history teacher told us back in the day you weren't allowed to live here if you were black. My point is that people here strive for their grades, which meant that so did I have to.

I ended up with a B in history because I never had time to back up everything I said, because I didn't have any motivation as the grade in the end wouldn't matter.

In English I don't even know yet, as the teacher, Bob, never gives us our grades directly; not even now that I'm finished xD

In Spanish I got a B as I lacked some homework and only did okay on tests we had about the mayas and the  movies we've watched. My spanish has improved a lot though.

In guitar class I got an easy A. 95%!

In math I ended up with a B. Thank you Mr. Dorsey xD

My worst grade was a C, which is what I got in Chemistry as I turned in too little homework and too few labs. On the tests and quizes I got Bs and As though xD

So I ended up with decent grades I think. I could have gotten better, but the year didn't matter, so why would I. I think that was the hardest part, to find motivation when I knew it wouldn't matter anyways. I leave you with the funniest memes I saw yesterday.

"Fly along with me, I can't quite make it alone. Try to make this life my own."



This one is the best one XD It's fucking hilarious. Poor dog. I think the middle part is from Taken, but I'm not sure. 

XD His look...


This creeps me the fuck out, but at the same time it's fucking funny as hell xD

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar