tirsdag 8. november 2011

Never Felt So Sober

I'm starting to get pretty sick of blogging to be honest, but I'll keep on going because I'm such a nice guy! Haha nah, but anyways, the last week or so have been pretty weird to me. I've gone through feelings I didn't know I had, feelings I could do fine without. I've had things brewing inside me for about 2-3 months, and until the last 2-3 days I haven't known what to do with it. It feels like I'm living the biggest cliché ever, but I've finally realized it, life's one great big cliché haha. I've always thought I knew what it meant to live every day like it's your last, but I didn't, not until now. Life is not about wanting to be somewhere else, or wishing for someone, it's about taking what you have right now and make happiness of it. Using it, caring for it, building the bed you sleep on.  I'm living life as much as I can, I'm spending so much money, and I don't give a shit, I'm happy, and I deserve it 8D There's no reason to worry about me anymore, there never was, but if you did now is the time to stop. I'm here, I'm ready, and I'm looking forward to tomorrow.

Now, just to make it clear, I know this must seem as if I'm very swingy when it comes to my mood, and I have been so lately. But now it's gone, I'm sure that I've finally opened my eyes up for the better of everything. Anyways, I'm gonna start learning French from a private teacher! I'm looking forward to it a lot, I went to this awesome old fashioned French place and they were so awesome. I'm spending everyday on something new, figuring out new ways to live (: Missing my friends at home though, won't lie. But I'm getting so many new friends here, learning new things everyday! I love it

Here are some pictures! I won't upload that many, I'm sorry xD


So far away, my heart is divided into three pieces. But my life is with me always (:





Fortune cookie I got at a chinese restaurant 8DD


BAMF!




I'm from America, I'm from America C:



This is the start of November, around 1st, and it's how I look before no shaving November then, I can't wait to see after!



This is so American xD I just had to take a pic!



I had to buy it XD The store was called "Jelly Beans" But there were no jelly beans ): But at least I got bacon toothpaste <3

1 kommentar: