søndag 20. november 2011

These Days Are Strange, It's True

I admit that it's not always easy, but I am feeling better most of the time. My thoughts run here and there, and sharp pain comes and goes. I'm trying to pull myself through, and I'm managing it to a certain point, which I'm happy with myself. I've come across a lot of new things, tasted new feelings. But most of all I've come to know who my closest ones are! And I couldn't be more happy for having them, they're the reason I can stand tall even when I'm weak. Thank you, thank you for being there for me :)

Now on to the important things! Skyrim came out and holy mother of god it's good. Slaying dragons, dual wielding spells, amazing world graphics. I'm very sure that this as Oblivion will gain the title "game of the year." The same weekend that Skyrim came out, I was at this thing called Orycon. It was a convention filled with geeks, weirdoes, and lovely people. I had a lot of fun and gained some friends. One of them being Samantha, or Sammy as I like to call her. She's a very nice girl. At the convention I was "Scott Summers" and I really like that name, haha I wish I was cyclops. Furthermore, I had my first French lesson today, and it was amazing! I loved it so much, and the teacher told me I was very good with pronunciation even though I'm a beginner. On the bus going home I had a nice chat with one of the girls who works at the Alliance Française. She thought I was 20 or 21, which is probably because of no shaving November. Even my Spanish teacher looked at me and was a bit shocked, haha ^^

Right now at this moment I'm watching Dylan play Skyrim, he's lvl 29 and he's fucking owning the shit out of everyone. Just picked up where I left on Lord of the rings online, and finally got to lvl 31 with my elf Nelthindor.  The employers at 2 different subways now know what I'll order, so they just look at me and say "regular?"  and I love it! I've got some pictures of some stuuuff, which I will upload later. Oh and I've got some videos of Americans trying to pronounce Norwegian stuff! I might upload that too, but just maybe. Have a nice day

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar