torsdag 10. november 2011

She says she's no good with words, but I'm worse!

I'm sitting at Pioneer place or something like that, just chilling and drinking some tea, haha. We we're off school today, so I spent the night at Dylan's place with Sean. First I got to play my new game, Arkham City, which was pretty god damn awesome, never knew Batman had it in him! After that we went to see  A Very Harold and Kumar 3D Christmas, and it was so awesome! It featured so many awesome people, two of them being Amir, and Barney Stinson :D It was freakin' epic. Today I'm just gonna chill, maybe hang out with a friend of my from school and jam. Oh and shit, I just paid off Skyrim, tomorrow <3 <3 <3 I can't wait :'D
Have a nice day!

This is the mall I'm at! It's pretty awesome.


 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar