søndag 4. september 2011

Can you see the light?

I've been here in Portland for what seems to be ages, but in reality it has only been 5 days. I'm okei, for anyone who wonders, I'm okei. It has not been easy facing up to all this, to really see what's going on. If everything were to be as planned, I'd be in misery now. However, thanks to Krystin; and just everyone here that are so nice to me, I'm perfectly fine. If school goes as planned, and I actually get some friends, this year is gonna be the best one of my life for sure.

I'm probably one of the luckiest ones, when it comes to being matched with Krystin. Her personality doesn't differ much from mine, though in some ways she's completely the opposite. Like she talks very easily, which I don't. But in this case I'm glad she does. It makes it a lot easier to get a long. She's a great host mother to me, and I couldn't ask for any better. There is not many people I trust with real thoughts and she proves to be one of those few.

2 kommentarer: