torsdag 1. september 2011

Running Up That Hill


Yesterday evening me Krystin and Nick-1 went to see Krystins dad. He's suffered three strokes, the last one taking away his ability to speak properly. His mind is fine, but he can only say "ay" but that didn't stop him from communicating at all haha. He was very amazing, and believe it or not, he had a lot to tell. He was a very nice guy, I'm glad I got to meet him. Today started a bit heavy as I woke up around 5 or 6. I tried to sleep more, but though my eyes were heavy, I wanted to talk to Ilanne. So I tried my best to keep awake, sorry if I wasn't all the time. After I had taken my morning shower, Krystin went out to work, and I had a conversation with Ilanne. After we were done, i went back downstairs where Nick was waiting. We went out, as I had an appointment at the hairdressers soon anyways. Time flew and suddenly I was there getting my hair straightened. It worked out pretty good, but not at all perfect. Some waves, but mostly Okei. After I was done Krystin came to pick us up and took us to the park. It was very nice there, and the people were cozy. I got to meet a family friend called Mary(I think) and two of her kids, Tony and Vivi. We watched a movie, but it ended up being too cold, and we ended up being too tired. So I'm probably gonna go to bed as soon as I can. Thanks to Krystin for making these first days very easy and good to me. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar