mandag 19. september 2011

I Want To Be Everything That Is You

It's getting harder and harder to find time to update, but I'm trying my best. I'm getting more and more used to living here, and I believe that I'll soon feel at home here in Portland. Some of the people I hang out with here, actually reminds me of people I know at home. Though no one could ever replace them, I see similarities in what they do think and say. Not everyone here is like they seem though, I've noticed some people who are not at all how they try to come across as. They seem nice and understanding, but in reality they're nothing more than a smile and a shallow pond of nothing. This however, doesn't go for many people, and almost none of who I'm around. I'm so very happy that people here are open, friendly, and glad to make new friends.

At the moment I'm feasting on jelly beans and twinkies because I'm trying to gain the weight I've lost due to stress, adjusting, and just everything I've had to go through. I went from 58kg to 57kg, and I'm going to get up again! It's my goal for September. And by the taste of twinkies and beans, it's not hard at all, haha. When it comes to how I feel these days, it's a lot better than it used to. My days are no longer up and down on the emotional bits. I've gotten accustomed to being here, and somehow my mood has stabilized because of it. A lot of things have helped me on the short(though it seems like years) way though. Like my new friends, the singing lessons I'm taking, my guitar, and just everything. I know it's way too early to think of, but I'm gonna miss those damn delicious twinkies… Anyways, I hope everyone home, and just everyone who reads this have a good day or night. Hope to get to write again soon.

Turns our my host family has got the whole series :D And Krystin, the host mom was like "yeah you can have it, we don't use it anymore anyways"  best day of my life, haha!!
6d8f2 - Click for Next Image...


This is a god damn oreo brownie earthquake, it was so good, but oh so fulling >.<
909bc - Click for Next Image...















WHY IS THERE BACON IN THE SOAP?    I made it myself C:  1031b - Click for Next Image...


Bitch, I know you like my style
919b9 - Click for Next Image...


Finally starting to feel like this is my place
9fffa - Click for Next Image...


More jelly beans! Will it never end
a165c - Click for Next Image...


Check out these epic shirts! I love hot topic! Hence the "hoot kool aid" "death the kid" and the "idek" shirts xD
afb59 - Click for Next Image...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar