tirsdag 6. september 2011

On My Own

Today, the 6th of September I had my first schoolday. I came with pretty much no expectations, and just enough energy to go through the day. Krystin drove me to school around 8:45, we got my textbooks, and I had my picture taken for my ID. The thing I thought about most though, were all the strange looking people, haha. So, this first day we were gonna go through all out periods, but in a short version of 30 minutes. My first period was US History with Mr.Nam, which was pretty okei. I met a girl called Sarah, she was very nice. Next was English with Bob Anderson, he was awesome! He gave us candy, haha. Furthermore, he seemed like a funny but disciplined teacher. There was this one guy who tried to talk to me, but my world was at that moment revolving around understanding the schedule, so it was a short one. I'll talk to him tomorrow if I get the chance. Next class up was chemistry with Duchow-Pressley, he made the whole class try to pronounce my surname(Høilund), which was epic! Haha. And I sat next to Sarah, turned out we had chemistry together as well, which was nice. Next up was Advanced Algebra, which was okei, nothing special really. Not sure if it's my level of math or not yet. Spanish 5 honors was fun, met some new people, two girls I don't quite remember the names of(one was Natalie I think) and a guy called Logan. Spanish was pretty fun to have again, I've missed it. And then the intermediate guitar, ahh… Well they mixed us with the beginners, so I think it'll be a bit easy for me. But oh well, I get to play guitar, and my tests are me playing in front of the teacher! Best test form ever! I had the 7th period off, and 8th was Physics, which also wasn't really anything special. All the teachers were amazing compared to home where you're lucky if you've got a couple nice ones. Oh, and in lunch I met two girls as well, they were pretty nice and showed me the room where I was supposed to meet next. Wouldn't say that I made any friends apart from Sarah though, and I don't know if she sees it the same way, haha. Tomorrow I'll have period 2, 4, 6 and 8. The schedule here is fucking hard! But I think I got it now.

And here is my student ID. I look like a hot girl from the early 90s, but I like it.


Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar