fredag 16. september 2011

The End Of The Beginning

The last week has been so busy, homework is killing me. Especially Physics, the teacher is retarded. She gave us a test and based it on what the American teens have learnt in earlier science classes. How the fuck would I know shit they've learned here before I came? Other than that I'm doing a lot better at making friends that I thought I would. There is this awesome guy in my English class called Dylan, he's asian, a gamer, funny and just pretty much awesome. He's gonna get Skyrim, so I'm gonna hang out a lot in his place two months from now.  He's epic, and he asked me to the mall with some friends this sunday. It's gonna be awesome. Also another new friend, my lunch friend, who is also in my class. Her name is Kristin, she's pretty awesome as well. She's tall, skinny and she's got dreadlocks.  I'm finally starting to learn some of the names, so that when people in the hallway say hi, I know their name like 40% of the time. I'm living my life here in this wonderful place. I do miss my friends though, so much. I'll try to write here more than I have the last week, but I promise nothing.

This is Kristin! Awesome lunch friend, who makes fun of my english :c



Jelly Beans!!



This is a beaconator, it's epic dude! the reason why I took a pic of the side instead of the burger was because the old man was amusing, lol



Mmm I love pop rocks! c:


Look what the fedex guys came with :D It's epic! And I love fedex ^^



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar