fredag 9. september 2011

My Infiltrated Mind, My Lacerated Soul



So today was very good, and not as tiring as I thought it would be. First class was English, and today I got to know a lot of new people. So it went by pretty fast, and after that I had advanced algebra. We did a test, that was pretty okei. It won't be graded though, it was just to see how good we were. Anyways, after that we had an assembly, which was very amusing, haha. So we were in the gym, and we sat divided as freshmen, sophomores, juniors, and seniors. So the first thing that weirded me out was when they introduced the new teachers... They got out a red carpet where the new teachers went, and had students with cameras following them pretending to be paparazzi. I found it kinda strange, but it was fun. And then suddenly the girl talking in the mic wanted all the exchange students, which was about 8 people down to taste hotdogs and get a flag! It was pretty awesome. And this assembly did so that all the classes was shortened. Epic! Anyways, in the guitar lesson, me and some other dudes, about 4-5 I think was too good for the group so we get to do our own thing haha xD It was pretty slick to be honest, and I got to know more people. After that I has physics, and after that I was done! So me and some new friends hung out. Got to hear some strange stories about this place xD But the people here are very nice, I like them a lot.


Wilson high, home of the Trojans!




The flag they gave me at the assembly!



The cats are so fucking strange xD This is not even a strange position compared to what the other cat, Milo does!




What the fuck America, really??




This is Megan and Sarah! Two of my new friends. Megan has got an identical twin, Kathryn(if I spelled it right) They remind me of Peyton from One Three Hill, haha.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar